Full automatic paper food tray forming machine also named paper cup cover making machine,eco friendly disposable bamboo paper pulp plate food container bowl making machine.
SHM play a key role in China fiber molding industry, it has devoted to the design and manufacture of pulp molding machine production line, pulp moulding machines, hot pressing equipment and hot press molds . SHM accept customized fiber molded shape and molded pulp tray, such as sugarcane biodegradable plate food bowl box cup making machine, sugarcane bagasse tableware making machine etc.
Renewable & compostable sugarcane tableware lunch boxes are grease and cut resistant alternatives to traditional petroleum-derived plastics or foam. Sturdy and versatile, these pulp packaging can handle a wide variety of foods. Made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane fiber products by paper pulp sugarcane pulp clamshell tray machine.
Machine Main Features
1. High precision,high stability;
2. Forming and hot-pressing two-in-one design;
3. Two hot pressing platen with one forming platen design, improve efficiency;
4. Off-line auto trimming, more stable;
5. Position, pressure and temperature can be adjusted accurately.
How to Choose A Tableware pulp molding machine?
ZMC 1150 mold platen size: 1150*1150mm
ZMC 900 mold platen size: 920*920mm
Mold raw material: Aluminum.
Cast aluminum are highly recommended for both forming and transfer mould. Compared with other material, cast aluminum mould character:
1. with higher corrosion resistance, proper strength, hardness and heat endurance
2. have better durability;
3. featured with better machine, which will shorten tooling cycle;
4. widely used in molded pulp industry;
5. surface is polished and proceed machining with CNC’s ensure precision.
- Stability of Control System
All systems involved in the paper pulp production process are closely linked with each other. The systems work automatically as per the operational settings. Therefore, a steady and durable control system is needed to make sure that each process is performed accurately and simultaneously.
- Qualification Rate
Qualification rates directly reflect the productivity of the machine and also the working state of the molding machine. To manufacture efficient and up to the mark products, the mold should be clean, perfect in size and shape, and should be robust and sturdy. So you can get good quality degradable molded paper tableware.
- Safety, Maintainability & Operability
Safety is an essential thing in the molding process. There are special training given to the workers working on the molding machines. Paper molding machines need to be cleaned on a regular basis to maintain their operational efficiency.
Best Food Container Forming Making Machine
Paper pulp molding machine production line making machine for small business, is used to produce disposable molded fiber packaging. The production line uses pulp from sugarcane, bamboo, wood, reeds, straw and other pulp boards as raw materials, automatic tableware machine could make all kinds of eco-friendly biodegradable sugarcane bagasse plates lunch box.
Looking for a paper food container making machine for disposable plates lunch box, SHM offer prototype tooling in our work shop. With our sample machine we can produce in-house samples for product trials. This will ensure the product your customer needs is what they get.
Let's aim for a plastic free world with recyclable and compostable paper based packaging solutions!
Molded pulp raw material
Molded pulp raw material: natural fiber pulp including alternative non-wood pulps such as sugarcane/bagasse/straw/bamboo pulp board.
Why choose SHM?
SH Machinery has engaged in pulping molding filed since 1986.
1. 30 years technology accumulation for EU,USA PRODUCT manufacturers
2. Approvals from Top 10 USA packaging company
3. CE and ISO9001 certificate
4. OEM and ODM both accepted.
5. Own designing team for new products development
6. Quick delivery time for decent orders
7. 24 hours online sales/after sales services
1. Engineering research and technical consultation;
3. Project Schedule;
4. Preparation of documents and drawings;
5. Training of maintenance and operation personnel;
6. Guide Assembly line installation;
7. Electrical and mechanical design;
8. System integration;
9. System test and handover;
10. One year of after-sales support;
11. Spare parts are included;
12. Installation within the scope of supply;
13 Operation support for the buyer’s factory;
14. System test after equipment delivery;
15. Documentation of assemble line.